Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why am i doing this?

First of all praised to Allah for giving me the strength to go back to the trail. I thought that Im the only one felt very hard dis semester. But there are other too. Now Im in the library do my assignment one by one..Hmmm..


Actually we can do it all in a day..we need time..even the time is one of the constraint for us..Before this even single assignment i can't do it.. Each of the class has assignment including project..Project is very hard..need the expertise in programming..I don't say that I can't do that...But again the time is constraint..This semester is the short semester..we have to finish it within 4 month..So when Im thinking about assignments and the dateline..I felt really stress..Until I have to go home...Family is my strength..My mother, my auntie, grandma n wani n not forget my cats were really can take out my stress away..have a great time wif them for only just few day give me some strength..Not forgoten my fren hunny and my sister kakak..Even she is far away from me...love u kakak..


Today I have one phone call from my friend..she also has some problem to share wif me..After a long talk and some suggestion i guest she can handle it very well..Meaning that not only I was stress this sem..


Even when I read some blog...there a few blog shows the same...(student blog)...Meaning that every one have the problem but how we handle it is the questions..Everyone has their own way to handle it..With supporter from my family and fren also the strength from Allah...I hope that I can handle it very well...


i love to read from one blog that suggest on the way we handle the problem..Based on the writing, one of the hadith stated that:

"Allah tak akan mensia-siakan kesabaran hamba-hambaNya"

From that I realised that..each of difficulty that we have to face has some of benefit behind it..It helps to develop the strength inside us...Only Allah knows what is the best for us..And who is the suitable person to handle it very well...But...certain time we forget...because we just thinking about our problem...not how to handle it..

So..if you have problem...Find the way..And Find Allah too..Only Allah knows what is the best for us..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...