Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hot

I tried to write..But today Im almost blank....Why?.Coz Im not feeling good..Why?.. Coz today was so hot...Starting from the morning Im doing the distributed assignment..I have to submit on Friday..But Im doing it today coz there a lot of assignmnent that I have to handle..I don't know what happen to me this semester...A lot of assignment...and Im so tired..I pray to Allah..

Hopefully I can handle it very well..I was in my room all day..Just stop for a while to pray and playing wif my cat..While playing wif my cat..I snap a few photos of them...I love tehm very well..They like a theraphy for me when Im tension..Thank to Allah coz my mum, maktok, maktih, my kakak and my sweet sister/cousin wani also love the cats very well..
ubis yang menawan kalbu


Chik it nakal yang main sembunyi-sembunyi

My luv baby yang cute..Muahh..

Everyday my mum give them breakfast before wani goes to school..Actually, one of the cat that always wake up early is bb twinkle...When we are praying subuh..She will call us everyday from the roof..The sound is so sweet...Wawu..wawu..So we change her name to Wawu for a certain-certain time..

After finished doing my assignment. I prepared myseft to go back to my hostel..After a long journey..my car was broke down..I don't know why.So I have to left it at my u..Then going back to my hometown wif my mum and maktok

Sian maktok..maybe she hungry..So I decided to buy some meal.. I treat them a dinner...We went to Thai Restaurant..and the food...based on what maktok wants..Love u maktok..


Then we go home...

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...