Sunday, March 1, 2009

Data Mining Class

In data mining class

Today is class again..right now Im in data mining class, I have no research class today..Prof Fazillah teach new topic today...It is about logistic regression..My god..It much harder than MLR..Then, she ask us to review her note..

Gabra seketika...And she is at my back..And I am reading the wrong note...How ashamed Im. She said that where is the note...and she take the real note that should review...Hehehe.....Then wif muka tebal Im doing the hypothesis..Actually she is the very good lecturer.

She provide all the note and teach us step by step the way to do the statistic using the MLR and Logistic..And I really love her...She is like my mother..Full of love..I love the class even though the subject is more to intelligent and statistical thing.

But today..it seem hard..but I must do it...



Chaiyok

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...