Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Plan

It takes time before I write this blog again....Last two week is the hardest week..And today I still have assignment but almost finish..Right now Im at my hometown and not in my u wif my family...actually my lovely family...But still thinking on my sister in Sarawak...Hopefully after this we will be together again...in one family...Actually everyone has their plan...so do i...After finish ..my study...InsyaAllah I will work..Hopefully there still job in this country....Then I plan to get married....with whom? I don't know yet....coz right now still searching..but only Allah knows what is the best for me....But that still a plan..Then I hope i have a baby or babies...And I hope i can be a good mum too....but again that is a plan..Ya.. a plan...A plan for my life...But if my fate is to be alone..I will accept it...Becoz..Allah knows what is the best for me...

If Im not married...I still have a plan..but let me keep it as my secret...Coz it still a plan..right..But if I want to get married..I want someone that can accept me as what i am as i can accept him as well...Im not looking for a rich man..or very important person..But only a man that knows the responsibility not only for me, family and as khalifa..The responsibility to guide his family to the right path as a good muslim..But there still a hope...

Either one day I can achieve it or not...at least I have a plan....;)

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...