Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday Class


I'm in the class data mining right now...I see Hilal here..His is my fren..Very good man..Already married..He is here to meet Dr Fazilah..I think he want to take Prof as his supervisor..Today classes so far so good but not when in the research class.

I was late..The class is at 12 pm but i arrives at 12.15 pm...with a slipper..Thank god becoz I have another shoes inside my car..Then when I am in front of class...suddenly i felt afraid..coz im late..Dr. Shuhada very straight about that..but than after i opened the door..

Then I was shocked because it was other lecturer..I think the lecturer realized about that and asked me to come in..He is actually out guest lecturer..He came to give a lecture about how to do conceptual model before doing the research.The class finished at 1..Thanks..heheh..coz alot of thing not done yet.

I with my classmates went to mall for lunch..And there was a competition for indie band..under one of university club..

So the lunch was free....hehehe..

when it free..u know la...

apalagi...

amik ja la..

sambil makan...

layan..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...