Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kakak..Love u

pesawat sedia untuk berlepas...

Pesawat keluar dari parking..

sebelum penerbangan..


My lovely sis..she's my twin sister actually but we are very different...ya..very different..in anything..But still we can't be seperated..We need each other..without her my life so empty..Even she only older than me about 45 minutes..still she got the authority..Even you are somebody when u come home..she still the power..I still remember when I go back home last time..I was so excited to chat...but than she still can ask me take this..that..and that...again..and again.And I'm very obey just like been hypnosis by her..heeheheh..


But the is the power of sister..Sis i love u so much...Actually she is the only and the best sis that I ever had...Only she can understand my feeling very well without I'm saying anything..
And she is the best person that can consult me very well..Right now she working abroad...so far away...Always make me sad when thinking of her.
Just wishing one day she can transfer back to our hometown..

So Sad

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...