Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My god..the door locked



You know, yesterday was the most disaster day..For your information, started last week, I and my roomates, lily started the aerobic class. We have to attend every Monday and Wednesday..And the other day we went to gym...Yesterday was Tuesday..

So we went to gym..We workout for a day..Then we decided to go back to our college..But on the way to go back, my roomate decided to go to mall..She wanted to cook...So we shared money to cook tomyam..

After finished buying, we went back to our college..Then, I tried to open the door..Suddenly the door was locked.. You know that....how much I disappointed..I was really tired at that time..

We went to the tnb office but the office already closed..So we decided to open the door using rock..I tried very hard, (becoz that thing supposed to do by some man)until there was a hole in the door...Suddenly the door can open..

Even though, it was very hard but I can do it... After that, we were able to enter the room..I wanted to cook but at last my roomate cooked the tomyam...I was tired at that time because tried so hard to open the door..hehehe..Thank for my roomate that so pity on me. Then we waited the vege tomyam(coz not afford to buy chicken and meat...hehehe)till nite...Then after prayer, I studied data mining for a short time before suddenly..I felt asleep..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...