Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last assign submitted

Today is the last day for assignment data mining to be submitted...within this week Im so bz as the assignment was the individual assignment..and I have to complete 5 assignments..It about 70% out of the mark for that class...So have to make it very well...wah...so pity for some of my fren..They keep asking where am I..why Im not online...but then I still here..but the time is so limited..after today I will be really free..heheh...anyway...welcome holiday..So here is what Im doing today.

8-1.30 - Doing assignments

1.30-2 - Prayer

2-4.30 -At U...printing, binding, burn cd

5-530 - Prof room and Prayer

5.45-6 - Having meals at Cmart for Mother's day wif my mum

6.45 - Arrive at home

9.00 -Celebrate Happy Mother's day wif mama, tok, maktih, wani

Thanks for syirah, wani, syuhada for the cake..so yummy...next time buy from the same cake house..hehehe

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...