Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For someone..I care

I know he had a problem...but I couldn't help...Hopefully if he read or view this blog...The problem may reduce and give some motivation for him...To my dear viewer here the quotes for you that having the difficulty in your life..

Even though u feel alone and empty...and feel nobody wif u...Trust me that..there are someone that really care..

Problems come and go..Only us as the human should manage the problem very well...And not the problem manage us...I know you can..But you just need time..ya...a time to handle it very well..

And for him dis quotes specially dedicated for u..(hanya dia yang tahu)



'Datanglah apa jua kesusahan dan kesenangan, dan ingatlah ALLAH tidak mendatangkannya dengan sia-sia. Dia mahu kasih sayang dan cinta dengan-Nya menjadi lebih hebat.'


Source: iluvislam.com

1 comment:

chuck_muslim said...

hehe..for him?saya harap somebody yang nur maksudkan tu pun sntiasa sabar menghadapi ujian hidup.

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...