Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy daa..

Within this week I quite busy as my house in the mode of renovation..A lot of thing to do.. And at the same time my sister will come back for holiday.....Not enough time to stay with the computer..Wahhh..Im so tired...but Im happy..I found my best fren from the fren network..Right now she already married..However..Im so miss her as we are so close when we are in form 1. I and my sister and also her alwitz playing inside my room before her mother come and catch her...I still remember one day we are playing as superman and try to jump into the bed..And suddenly the bed was fractured...Ahaks...my grandmother was so angry..And all of us just speechless..haha..so naughty at that time..Thanks god...I finally found her back...We shared the same hobbies and also favourite..And she really love Leonardo DiCaprio..hehe...ok..that all for today as I have work to do...I will continue the story of her later..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...