Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday nite

Last saturday was the day that I feel like the student again..Me and my fren do our individual assignment together..Thanks to them too...While doing the assignment.....

Many stories just come out..And most of it was funny..At the same time I tried to reinstall my sql server...but it won't work..So I just leave it there and do the code in notepad before compile it on Access...It is better to do it that way..rather just burn your time out..

Then we decide to have the sahur as earlier because just felt so lazy to go out..So we decide to eat arabian food...guest what..It's not take away but delivary just in front of the door..

You might wonder how's the meal look like...I didn't snap for the picture but the meal just like kfc twister...And the taste is so good...ermmmmm...yummy..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...