Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lab test

Last saturday..I have a lab test...I went early to study wif my fren..At the same time I have to do my quiz as Im absent on that day...So Im dont really have time to do the revision...hahaha....alasan jer..Then when the lecturer asked us to enter the room..I felt that abisla aku kali ni..hehehe...

But what else can I do...Just enter in and pick the seat and open the question..

And when I open the question...there are 6 questions inside...And I forget the code...hahaha

What else can I do...just try and error...

After finished the test...I asked my friend and the others...They also cannot answer the questions..lega la sket..hik..hik..

But after this no more play...but study..

And I think...all of us must take it as a lesson

:)

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...