Friday, June 19, 2009

What am i doing?

Almost one week my mother in Sarawak...And Im busy handle all my mama tasks here...Go and fetch my sister a.k.a my cousin at school every day and handle all the tasks at home..Today Im very tired as Im fasting for nazar...Alhamdulillah my result is ok....Other is Im just finish painting my little house outside...Today my grandma help me...heheh...We paint it wif pink colour...so beautiful...Everytime I open the window, I can see the colour is so bright, Hopefully my mother will love it...Other?


* open email by fren about the secrets of solah and how to be a good wife...:)..

When I read it I know that every solah that Allah asks us to do has benefit behind it based on the spectrum of colours..very interesting and I will share it next post..And the second one is about the responsibilities as a wife in Islam..Even though Im not married yet..Dis email has open my eyes about the simple tasks that the woman may not know that they should do as a wife..


* petted my kitten

Achik makin manja...everyday in front of my door....She tries to find my mama..I think she really miss her as my mother always petted her everyday..The others baby, tubis, abang tecik and comel as usual very hyper active...


* read other's blog that been updated

Hunny- She updated about her holidays wif adek Is and Aina..And beautiful room for Iman...(Hopefully you will come back)

Luna- I love the ways she describe how to handle the situation when been hurt by somebody that love to hurt you...Very good explanation..

Am- Are u hurt?

Ary- Not updated the blog..

Buddy- Not updated..

Zaf- Very funny ur story today..

Imran- Good luck for ur exam..


No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...