Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rojak Recepi


It's take time until I'm ready to write again in my blog...My life was so busy with a lot of time to do and also my preparation for my new subject next semester plus I will be the coordinator for one other subject..And now I busy myself marking the paper for final examination...my life is so hectic right..

So, today..the only day...maybe..I have time to write something in my blog..=)

Ok...we start with my new recipe...I love rojak...but I didn't know how to prepare it until one day one of my fren share the recipe in her notes...So I decided to try...Further more she used the cup to measure..So it much easier for me.....but I have alter it here and there and some of the ingredient I added according to other recipe by the other blogger....Here the ingredient...

Ingredients

1 cup of soy sauce (kicap manis/masin)
1 cup of chili sauce
1 cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of sugar
2 cup of brown sugar
Bird's eyes chili(depends on your needs)

Directions

1. Combine all the ingredients in the saucepan.
2. Cook the ingredients with the slow fire until the sauce is thick.
3. Cool
4. Ready to eat with the fruits..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...