Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gud Luck


Its about one week from now before my final exam...And I don't think that Im the only one will sit for it...So I want to take the opportunity to wish all my fren n my blogger fren, gud luck for your exam..

'Trust your heart don't be afraid to reach out to something new.
Go ahead get yor hopes up even if things turns out differently than you have imagined.

You will have tried,you will have learned,you never have to live with regrets.
It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take,the dreams we put aside,the adventure we push away.
So what ever you want in life go for it an dalways remember no-matter what trust your heart.'

Every sunset gives us one day less to live!
But every sunrise give us, one more to hope!
So, hope for the best.

Good Luck guys, may Allah bless us..

No comments:

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...