Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comel

This posting specially dedicated to my late cat, Comel....I love her so much...And may she rest in peace...She was the first cat adopted by me and my sis when we worked as sales long time ago...

She came to the shop...And we played with her for a day...When we finished work...We saw her outside the shop....finding some food...So me and sis planned to take her home...

We take care of her until she gave birth for atomi and mikovich..takata, koci, chik it, overtine... All of them already passed away...

Now..she left her children..Achik and Tubis...with 2 adopted children Baby and Abang Techik..

2 comments:

chuck_muslim said...

hee..so cute..muda2 dah banyak anak buah ye? mcm2 nama diberi..

An-Nur said...

Lagipun sebab hak milik kekal..

ada peluang letak nama...


anak betul xder lagi...tu je peluang nak letak nama..:)

Other

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...